Power Up Training: From Acts to Action
Let’s Leverage the IRA and Infrastructure LAW for Climate Action Now!The registration deadline is March 22.
- Individuals and business owners looking to electrify their homes and workplaces.
- Elected officials, policymakers, and government workers at all levels interested in green jobs, clean energy, and other climate solutions.
- Community members, advocates, educators, and organizations working for clean air, safe water, and environmental justice.
- Anyone wanting to advance climate solutions in the US.
Climate Reality Leaders who've previously attended a training are welcome to join the Power Up Training.
- A deeper understanding of the climate crisis, the solutions in our hands, and the road ahead.
- The knowledge to use federal programs to electrify your home or workplace.
- A crash course on the many incentives available to help expand clean energy, increase zero-emissions transit, create green jobs, build healthy and sustainable communities, and more.
- The opportunity to join a global network of fellow advocates.
- Essential skills for advocacy, education, and organizing.
- A clear path for taking action after the training with Climate Reality's Our Climate Moment: From Acts to Action campaign.
The Honorable Shalanda H. Baker
Catherine Coleman Flowers
The flexible online format of Power Up enables you to focus on the solutions critical for your project, work, or advocacy while streaming sessions when and wherever works for you.
The online training platform will be open with on-demand content available from April 6 –20.
The training includes two live broadcast sessions:
- April 11, 7 –8:30 PM ET
- April 13, 7 –8:30 PM ET
(On-demand recordings will be available for streaming shortly after the broadcasts conclude.)
Participants can also access optional interactive sessions from April 10–16.
Sessions will be conducted in English with closed captioning. Some sessions will include Spanish-language captions and American Sign Language interpretation.
*The training platform is accessible from any internet-enabled device: computer, tablet, mobile device, etc.