Climate Reality Leadership Corps
Make a difference on climate change.You see our climate changing and injustice growing across the planet. You want to make a difference. Join the Climate Reality Leadership Corps of activists and learn how by attending a future Climate Reality Leader training led by Al Gore and a team of world-renowned scientists, activists, innovators, and more.
Your chance to learn about the climate and justice crises shaping our world – and how you can make a difference.
Over the course of multiple days, you’ll:
- Learn to become an effective activist and leader, equipped with essential skills for public speaking, influencing decision makers, advocacy, community organizing, and more.
- Hear from regional experts on the climate crisis and how we can solve it, with a particular focus on climate justice and public health, building green communities, and making a just transition to clean energy.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the relationship between the climate crisis and environmental justice issues.
- Connect with Climate Reality Leaders and learn about our global network of activists.
- Network with individuals and organizations leading the charge for solutions to the most pressing crisis of our time.
WHAT DO I GET BY ATTENDING A TRAINING?
By attending a training, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of:
- How our climate is changing.
- How systemic racism is fueling the climate crisis and deepening injustice.
- How we can confront these challenges and build the world we want.
- The practical solutions in our hands today.
Just as important, by attending a training, you’ll start building the skills and network to:
- Raise awareness and influence public opinion when it matters.
- Inspire your friends, colleagues, and community to take action.
- Effectively pressure policymakers to act on bold just climate solutions.
FIND YOUR PEOPLE
Joining the Climate Reality Leadership Corps and attending a training aren’t just about deepening your understanding of climate change and racial injustice.
They’re about connecting with other changemakers just like you and building a powerful network of friends, colleagues, and allies to make a difference when it matters.