Climate Reality Leadership Corps
Make a difference on climate change.You see our climate changing and injustice growing across the planet. You want to make a difference. Join the Climate Reality Leadership Corps of activists and learn how by attending a future Climate Reality Leader training led by Al Gore and a team of world-renowned scientists, activists, innovators, and more.
Your chance to learn about the climate and justice crises shaping our world – and how you can make a difference.
Over the course of multiple days, you’ll:
- Learn to become an effective activist and leader, equipped with essential skills for public speaking, influencing decision makers, advocacy, community organizing, and more.
- Hear from regional experts on the climate crisis and how we can solve it, with a particular focus on climate justice and public health, building green communities, and making a just transition to clean energy.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the relationship between the climate crisis and environmental justice issues.
- Connect with Climate Reality Leaders and learn about our global network of activists.
- Network with individuals and organizations leading the charge for solutions to the most pressing crisis of our time.
WHAT DO I GET BY ATTENDING A TRAINING?
By attending a training, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of:
- How our climate is changing.
- How systemic racism is fueling the climate crisis and deepening injustice.
- How we can confront these challenges and build the world we want.
- The practical solutions in our hands today.
Just as important, by attending a training, you’ll start building the skills and network to:
- Raise awareness and influence public opinion when it matters.
- Inspire your friends, colleagues, and community to take action.
- Effectively pressure policymakers to act on bold just climate solutions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE LAS VEGAS TRAINING?
People come to Climate Reality Leadership Corps trainings from all walks of life and backgrounds. Some of the people we’re hoping to see at the Las Vegas training include:
- Anyone from the United States Southwest concerned about the climate crisis’ impacts there and ready to make a difference.
- Young people ready to build a fair and inclusive clean energy future.
- Business leaders looking to inspire change in their industries.
- Community activists working for racial justice and a fair economy for all.
- People of faith embracing stewardship and creation care.
- Parents concerned about climate impacts harming their family’s health.
FIND YOUR PEOPLE
Joining the Climate Reality Leadership Corps and attending a training aren’t just about deepening your understanding of climate change and racial injustice.
They’re about connecting with other changemakers just like you and building a powerful network of friends, colleagues, and allies to make a difference when it matters.